SEE THE MOLDYVAGINA SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM

Google

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It all started with the moldy vagina

I have always wanted to write a book about my life in this house. We live in Modern times, you wouldn't know it by this house. I try to make it comfey, I tried to make it a home. But the bottom line is when you live in a hole there is not much you can do. The story is a long one.. not so complicated, but 20 years in the making . In 1981 we were Just a couple dumb kids buying into home ownership in the 80's. Smitten by having our own place, our own plot of land. We fell HARD.

I lay out the basics here at this LINK...

Little did we know of the horror we would have to endure. The lengths at which, at times, we would go to try to rid ourselves of the varmints, pests, and mold. The winters we froze up. Literally. Spring and Fall brought infestations of every kind and the summers bringing us the sweet stench of septic tank. The years, the money spent on improvements for not.

Fast forward the last 20 something years to NOW. The present and "The moldy Vagina."
It is the poster child of our lives if you will. Our signature look. The epitome of our lives in this house. The sum of all things or you could call it the last straw.


when I have to look at it , there above the washing machine. The ugliest, most disgusting thing to adorn any ceiling. It is hard to say how many years, it has been forming. I think at least 10 years. The shape has never changed. But as the spot grew it began to look more and more like a vagina. Oh yes the roof leaked, and as the roof leaked into the attic, down on the sheet rock onto the ceiling of the laundry area. It began to seep through, and erode the sprayed popcorn ceiling. A small slit at first, it opened up in the center, ever so much, to expose the layers beneath. Exposing the inner holes and "popcorn lumps" forming the best sheetrock/ mold vagina I had ever seen.

Can you imagine every time you go out to wash a load of clothes it is there. Above the washer. Dark and moldy....a big old vagina!

I need a new HOUSE!!!! I cant live like this anymore...with the mice, chipmunks. squirrels, termites and the MOLD......I just can't...I really can't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your blog a lot. Thank you for posting such wonderful insight. Hope to come here again and again.
Thank You.


BainsDrivings School - One of the Mother FuckersDriving Training School in Hayes, UK